Tuesday, April 5, 2011

possible new addition.......

I went to my LFS to pick up a smaller turkey baster style coral feeder to feed my corals with.   I ended up getting the only thing they had in stock, which actually works great!  I paid $14.99 which isn't much above the cost of buying online when you factor in the shipping cost.  Plus, I always like to give my business to local business when it's within reason (price-wise).

I got this exact model.  It's the rio coral feeder:


It works great!

While I was there I saw the little clownfish that I was unable to keep in my tank.  He looked so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!  The owner hasn't sold it yet because the girl that took him for me didn't tell him what the deal was with the clown.  Hopefully the little cutie will have a new home soon.  Apparently a lot of people wanted to buy him too.  I hope he leaves there soon because he looked sad in his tiny little section/cube in their system.  He really is a cute little clown!!!!!

So....on to why I titled this "possible new addition".  The owner is going to try to get me a Tailspot Blenny this week!  I'm to check in there on Thursday to see if he could get one.  He said they aren't always available, so we'll see.  Keeping my fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment