Saturday, April 2, 2011

my baby girl....

Thought I'd introduce my lone fish inhabitant (so far) in this tank.  Her name is Squirt.  I'm sure you can guess why I chose that name...because she was so tiny when I got her.  She has definitely grown since then and her color has gotten much darker.  She is a Black/White clownfish. 

I had planned to keep her as the lone clownfish in this tank, but a couple of weeks later I thought I'd give her a mate.  That failed miserably.  She attacked it almost immediately and I had to rescue the poor little guy.  I returned it to the LFS because I couldn't stand to watch it die at the hands of my baby Squirt.

I was really shocked that such a tiny clownfish could have such a bad attitude so soon.  Oh well.  My plan was to just have one clownfish and that's how it's going to be.  I do want to add a Tailspot blenny to the tank but so far have not been able to find one for sale.  I'll continue to wait patiently.

Here's a picture of my little Squirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment