Saturday, April 23, 2011

debating with myself....Possum Wrasse:

As the title says...I'm debating on whether or not to add a third fish to this tank. I think I may in a few months. Give the tank some time to really establish itself. The fish I think I will get is a Possum Wrasse. I haven't decided between the Yellow Banded:





or the White Banded


I think I need to see them in person to make my decision. I am leaning toward the White Banded though. If anyone out there has any experience with this fish and wants to share...please do. I've done a lot of research on it and it sounds like it will be a perfect addition for my tank. Again, in a few months (if I can wait that long :) You know how it is. You walk into your LFS and there is the fish of your dreams. Sometimes you just can't walk away!

No comments:

Post a Comment